WHAT TO EXPECT ON SUNDAYS
NEW HERE? CONNECT WITH US!
If you are thinking of coming to visit us we would love to meet you and your family! So hit “PLAN A VISIT” button below.
Also sign up for our regularly arranged Welcome Lunch, which is designed to provide those who are new to Elim Chapel or never attended a welcome lunch an opportunity to know what Elim is about, and explore their next steps in following Jesus.
TELL ME MORE
Join our journey at 10:30am on Sundays as we will be seeing everything of the book through the lens of the Gospel.
Join our in-person or join us online from wherever you are.
OUR WORSHIP SERVICE
- Each service to last around one hour.
- Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible.
- A mix of current worship music and hymns.
- Fun teaching for your kids.
- Free parking in the south parking lot (in-person service). Our main entrance is through the south side glass door near the parking lot.
YOUR PERSONAL NEXT STEPS
- A place to belong. Our Small Groups are the way you can connect with people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for everyone!
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. Serve at Elim or learn more about one of our Mission partners to get started.
- A way to grow. We are a church family that is committed to being followers of Jesus Christ and helping others follow him. If you are new to Elim, the First Step is designed to provide you an opportunity to know what Elim is about, and explore your next steps in following Jesus.
FOR YOUR FAMILY
- A place just for kids. Each Sunday in Kidzone, newborns through 5th graders, learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
- A night just for teens. Oasis meets on Fridays for students 6th through 12th grade. Our goal for youth at Elim Chapel is to experience God, become more like Him and impact the community. We believe that youth can accomplish BIG things through God.
ABOUT ELIM CHAPEL
Elim Chapel, founded 100 years ago as a mission to the West End, is a non-denominational bible church which has been here for more than 100 years. It has one service on Sundays alongside the children and youth ministry. The Church has a 400-seat sanctuary, refurbished after a fire in 1974 (and remodeled two years ago), as well as a 20,000 sq. ft complex that includes a large hall used for informal-style Sunday evening services, small meetings, events. With a good balance of service team, from welcome, worship, media, security to kids/students ministry, Elim Chapel is supported by Pastor Justina and Pastor Graham, and other staff.