Hello Elim Family,
The time has come to book our Elim Summer Camping Weekend! This year it will be on the weekend of August 11-13.
This year, everyone will be responsible for booking their own campsite. In the past, a smaller group of us have booked sites for everyone, but we’ve grown too large to keep doing it this way. Hooray for more people! How do I book my own site, you ask? Well, let me tell you…
- Parks Reservation has a new website, so you’re going to need to create an account BEFORE APRIL 3rd at: https://manitoba.goingtocamp.com/
– Click on “Sign-in” in the upper right corner, then click “Create an Account”
– I strongly suggest you look around the site after you’ve created an account to familiarize yourself with its layout.
- Login at 7:00am on April 11th. Select “Birds Hill” under Nightly Camping, Enter Aug 11-13 (or longer if you’re coming early or leaving later), the number of people on your site, and Tent or your trailer length. Click Search
- Select “Campground“, and “Blackbird Bay“. All the sites in this bay are close together, so any site you pick will be close to the group. Select the site you want and click “Reserve“
- After this, I don’t know what happens! I assume you’ll need to check out and pay but that part of the site isn’t open yet.
Please note, this is only the date to book Birds Hill and Winnipeg Beach. Other campsites are open on other dates. To read more about the new booking system, go to https://www.gov.mb.ca/nrnd/parks/
Please feel free to email if you have any questions at all. Looking forward to seeing you all soon!
Family Camp Coordinator